Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Misc: See you later

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, at least I can dream about it... Would I trade getting kicked out of home for an incestuous sister? Probably...

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 02, 2007 02:36 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'd be an interesting tale to tell the kids, thats for sure.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DJ Saltack's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2007
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    T-T My main reason for coming back was to mock you for getting yourself into such a foolish situation.

    Then when i realised it was an April Fools, i came to call you a dick...

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Second post wasn't that affective tho [img]tongue.gif[/img] Still would make a nice story lol.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehehe, nice to see the spirit of such unusual customs persisting even here. I wonder where "April Fools" originated from?...

    ahhh, the beauty of www.wikipedia.com

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I think someone should buy Miguel a trip to WV to see the fun of incest in action [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WV? West Virginia? Ah, but by the way you said that I suppose you mean redneck inbreeding.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa, i was about to believe until i saw the date... nice story, I have two sisters, one older than me, one pretty much younger than me... none of them make the deal for me.....XD

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I had a sister that were just like me, as in my genes minus Y chromosome. Same genes, plus growing up in the same family environment. That'd be my ideal girl: geeky, perverted, loves animals, same political views, antisocial, doesn't like girl stuff (*). She'd be my perfect match because we'd have so much in common (even family, lol) and think similarly, and the advantages of being hooked up with your sister besides coolness and fetish would be that you share with her a special bond you cannot share with other girls; comradeship beyond the usual.

    (*): Well, I suppose lacking an Y chromosome may somehow make her like shit-chat, shopping and clothes, but I hope it won't be too hard to cope with. The Y chromosome must be divided in these sections:
    - Penis
    - Man-tits
    - Hair
    - Cars
    - Computers
    - Sports
    - Loyal friendship
    - Patch to enhance sincerity
    - Patch to stop caring about stupid shit

  10. #20
    Inactive Member DJ Saltack's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2007
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    - Patch to stop caring about stupid shit
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">I would love one of these. I've had a girlfriend for about a month now, and the number one thing that annoys me about her is the fact that she hates her appearance in photos and on webcam.

    I mean, what the hell? I wanna see you, and i don't see how webcams distort your appearance any more than a freaking mirror.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •